- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads. You may set your preferences through your EPS Market Account.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve EPS Market content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on EPS Market site.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
- Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of EPS Market’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherw
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.